v1.20.0 - 29 Oct 2019
- new "call" service added only for internal use
v1.20.0 - 16 Oct 2019
- new LARA service as “pipelineSSMorph” (SS stand for sentence splitter + Morphological Analysis)
v1.20.0 - 16 Oct 2019
- Sentence Splitter option added for Pipeline api calls. Two new services are available now "pipelineFormalwSentenceSplitter" and "pipelineNoisywSentenceSplitter"
v1.20.0 - 15 Oct 2019
- Sentence Splitter added.
v1.20.0 - 11 Oct 2019
- Services Updated due to Apache Security Issues.
v1.20.0 - 18 Jul 2018
- Datasets section updated.
v1.20.0 - 15 Mar 2018
v1.19.0 - 27 Feb 2018
v1.18.0 - 22 Feb 2018
- Added the Universal Dependencies (UD) Mapper tool (in open beta testing until further notice).
- Added a UD mapping switch to the Whole Pipeline tool (in open beta testing until further notice).
v1.17.0 - 02 May 2016
- Bugfixes in the dependency parsing model.
- New citation information about spelling correction has been added in TurCLing 2016, The First International Conference on Turkic Computational Linguistics at CICLING 2016.
v1.16.0 - 28 Jan 2016
- Fixed critical bugs in the Turkish Named Entity Recognizer (NER) model.
- Added a link to the Simple API page, referring to a Python wrapper for the ITU Turkish NLP Pipeline API developed by Ferit Tuncer.
v1.15.0 - 29 Jul 2015
- The Dependency Parser model has been updated.
- Added a new option to process noisy language (as opposed to the default formal language) for the Dependency Parser and Whole Pipeline services.
- Added new API services (DepParserFormal, DepParserNoisy, pipelineFormal and pipelineNoisy) for the new options of the Dependency Parsing and Whole Pipeline services.
v1.14.0 - 30 Oct 2014
- Fixed critical bugs in the Normalization tool.
v1.13.0 - 21 Oct 2014
- NER Model is updated.
v1.12.0 - 16 Oct 2014
- Morphological Generator Api is now online.
v1.11.0 - 02 Sep 2014
- The Dependency Parser model has been updated in compliance with a new set of dependency labels and conventions.
- The Morphological Disambiguator tool has been updated with a new model.
v1.10.0 - 15 Jul 2014
- The Morphological Analysis tool has been updated. Critical changes for numbers, causative, passive and reciprocal verbs, determiners and zero derivations.
- The output format of the Morphological Analysis tool (web interface only) has been adapted to be ready for morphological disambiguation.
v1.9.0 - 10 Jul 2014
- Turkish Named Entity Recognizer model is updated recently, now we support 7 types of entity (person, location, organization, date, time, money, percentage).
- Spelling Corrector is updated with new version. SC now can catch and fix space caused problems "seniseviyorum, gelmedinki".
- The Pipeline tool is now online
- The Spelling Correction tool is now online
- Fixed critical bugs in the Morphological Analysis tool.
- The Morphological Disambiguation tool is now online.
- Fixed bugs in the Normalization tool.
- The Web API now supports the Normalization, Deasciifier, Vowelizer and Dependency Parsing.
- The Deasciifier, Vowelizer and Dependency Parsing tools are now online.
- Improved the help page for the API.
- The Normalization tool is now online.
- Added a help page for the API.
- Fixed a bug in the file upload manager.
- The Language Validation tool ("isTurkish") is now online.
- The Web API now supports the Tokenizer tool.
- Resolved a security issue.
- Visual improvements.
- The Tokenizer tool is now online.
- Resolved a security issue that allowed SQL injection.
- The Web API is now online.
- Visual improvements.
- Added further functionality to the administrator interface.
- The user token can now be displayed in the user pane after logging in.
- Fixed a bug in the NER tool that caused multi-line inputs to be processed incorrectly.
- Implemented an interface for administrator-level users.
- Fixed a bug in the NER tool that prevented concurrect requests.
- Resolved a minor security issue.
- Added an animation to be displayed while a request is being processed.
- Fixed a bug that caused uploaded input files to be processed incorrectly.
- Resolved a critical security issue
- Added an index page with content from: http://web.itu.edu.tr/gulsenc/resources.htm
- Unimplemented tools now redirect to the index page.
- Fixed a persistence bug.
- Restored some dead links.
v1.0.1: Initial version
- Implemented a basic login service.
- Registered users can now upload input files.
- The NER and Morphological Analysis tools are now online.
- Added an option to report bugs.